How To Hack Nearby WiFi Networks for Beginners
Learn to Hack Nearby WiFi Networks (WEP, WPA, WPA2).
- Hack Nearby WiFi Networks (WEP, WPA, WPA2).
- Useful Commands of Linux.
- Develop your own wordlist using Crunch.
- Exploit the WPS feature to Decode WPA/WPA2 without a wordlist.
- Learn multiple WiFi Hacking methods.
- Generate a Fake WiFi Network.
- Basic understanding of computers.
- Basic understanding of networks.
- Desire to learn.
This program is all about WiFi and the defense of wireless networks. You will know about the various threats, weaknesses, and finally the attacking techniques.
No special skills are required
This course covers everything from the very beginning including the installation of Kali Linux.
The following topics will be covered during the course:
- Working process of Wireless Networks.
- Necessary Settings to Change on Your Router.
- How to Install Kali Linux In the virtual box shown in the video.
- Helpful Linux Commands along with Examples.
- Implement a Denial of Service Attack and Detect Hidden Wireless Networks.
- Procedure to Hack WiFi Networks (WEP, WPA, WPA2).
- Use several tools like: Aircrack-ng, Wifite, Crunch, Cowpatty, Pyrit, Reaver…
- How to Form an Evil Twin Access Point.
After finishing this course you will be self-sufficient with breaking all types of WiFi encryption methods.
This course is for:
- Anyone who wants to learn all cool WiFi hacking skills.
THIS TUTORIAL IS OF LIMITED PERIOD AFTER THE PERIOD IS OVER THEN WEBSITE OR THE OWNER WILL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR
ANY KIND OF ISSUE.
THIS TUTORIAL IS ONLY FOR EDUCATIONAL PURPOSE, IF ANY KIND OF MISCHIEF IS DONE BY THE VIEWER OR VISITOR THEN WEBSITE OR THE OWNER WILL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR IT.